Stricter social distancing and other preventive measures will be applied in an endeavour to contain the spread of Covid-19.
Priority in vaccine distribution will be given to HCMC and the inoculation drive will be carried out in a timely, safe and effective manner in tandem with guidelines of the Ministry of Health (MoH).
The Government Office is asked to keep a close watch on the implementation of the dispatch and timely report to the PM.
According to the MoH, Vietnam had recorded 348,059 cases since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic.
As many as 370,836 doses of Covid-19 vaccine were administered on August 21, raising the total number to more than 17.06 million. Over 1.79 people have received two full shots.
- How did Lafayette charter schools do on PARCC tests?
- Bronx mother accused of fatally poisoning her two children charged with two counts of murder and will undergo psychiatric test
- Highlands residents want Cahoots closed
- Colorado GED test numbers plummet
- Army Ranger School tests if women are up to grueling challenge
- PSD students outperform peers on CMAS tests
- Its not difficult for older permanent residents, even if disabled, to naturalize
- LaVerkin resident gets up to life in prison for robbery
- 21st animal tests positive for rabies in Middlesex County
- Uptown Social busted for selling booze to minors, shut down temporarily
- Ohio conducts Common Core practice tests
- Social media: evolution or devolution?
HCMC to test all residents for Covid-19 during social distancing have 276 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at August 23, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.