Tran Thanh Tung, chairman of District 8 People's Committee, the mobile Covid-19 vaccination model has been piloted in the district's Giai Viet apartment building since the evening of August 2.
More lamps were used to light up the vaccination work which ran from 6 pm until 11 pm. Several people even used their torches and mobile phone flashlights.
On Wednesday evening, around 600 people in District 8's Ward 5 were vaccinated. The district co-operated with Sai Gon University to call on some medical workers to support the vaccination at the building. People were arranged at safe distance.
"People have a better awareness of Covid-19 prevention when invited to go for the vaccination. They ensured the safe distance and we did not need to remind them so much," said a member of the vaccination group.
“Medical workers have been overworked due to the city's Covid-19 outbreak over the past time. So, I want to assist the vaccination programme," said a man at Giai Viet apartment building who provided voluntary support to the work.
Many doctors who are working at big hospitals have also joined the work. Initially, just two doctors and three nurses participated in the work and the figure increased to more than twenty in total. On the evening of August 4, around 200 people were vaccinated within just an hour.
Local residents felt happy to be vaccinated, particularly in the evening when they have more time
At around 10 pm, many people were still waiting for their turn
An ambulance with necessary medical equipment was arranged to deal with emergencies
- 2,588 people put into quarantine areas in HCM City for COVID-19 monitoring
- Ho Chi Minh City extends COVID-19 school break through February
- Over 2,500 under home quarantine in Ho Chi Minh City as COVID-19 precaution
- COVID-19: Mong Cai completes preparations to resume border trade
- Localities take COVID-19 prevention measures
- WHO names novel coronavirus as 'COVID-19'
- Coronavirus FINALLY has a name: World health chiefs label the deadly SARS-like disease 'COVID-19' - six weeks after the outbreak that has killed more than 1,000 people began
- German investors recognise Vietnam’s efforts in COVID-19 fight
- Fisheries sector grapples with impact of COVID-19
- Coronavirus outbreak: WHO officially names disease Covid-19
- 'Covid-19': UN health agency coins new name for novel coronavirus
- COVID-19: How Fake News Could Help Spread the Coronavirus
HCM City conducts Covid-19 vaccination at night have 415 words, post on dtinews.vn at August 5, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.