This morning, August 5, local streets such as Nguyen Van Cu, Tran Hung Dao, Road 25/4 and areas under Bai Chay Bridge. Rubbish is also piled at a local junction, affecting traffic.
A big litter pile in Ha Long
A road section under Bai Chay Bridge is fully covered by rubbish
People who go through the place often have to hold your nose
According to local residents, environmental workers did not come to collect litter for the past few days, so they had to leave litter on the streets. It is easy to notice the bad smell caused by the rubbish. Many families have to close their doors to avoid the odour. Le Thanh Nam, 34, from Ramada apartment building near Bai Bridge, said that despite closing the doors, he can still smell the bad odour from the litter. Since July 12, INDEVCO Group Joint Stock Company has stopped lending its infrastructure facilities to Quang Ninh Urban Environment Investment and Development JS Company (Judenco) for holding temporary litter while Judenco is still building its waste treatment area. However, until now, Judenco has not yet finished the work. Quang Ninh authorities have urged Ha Long City to quickly deal with the problem.
- City unveils details of partnership between Sterling and Related
- Downtown business owners worry as Chemours struggles
- Who pays to clean up Delaware's industrial pollution?
- Trump budget plan has major ramifications in N.J.
- How to kill a Louisville stream? Build a city around it
- Greenville, S.C., is a refined Southern city that cherishes history, even that of Shoeless Joe Jackson
- Salton Sea restoration gets started at Red Hill Bay
- Louisville looks into ditching cleaner-burning gasoline requirement
- EPA ozone enforcement delay gives Louisville a dirty-air designation reprieve
- Bank of America selling two Wilmington office buildings
- 10 years later, Louisville breathes easier
- Tech firm Interapt will create new headquarters in Portland
Ha Long City struggling with serious pollution have 319 words, post on dtinews.vn at August 5, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.