After qualifying for the UEFA Champions League group stage a season ago and earning a stunning win over Tottenham to earn their way into the Europa League quarterfinals, Dinamo Zagreb will have to overcome a 3-0 deficit against Sheriff Tiraspol to get back into the UCL group stage. Sheriff was devastating on the counter in the first leg, and the Moldovan side now has a chance to earn its way into the group stage for the first time ever in the second leg of the 2021 UEFA Champions League qualifying play-off Wednesday on Paramount+ . Dinamo Zagreb will need to win by at least three goals to qualify for the group stage for a ninth time since the UEFA Cup was rebranded as the Champions League back in 1992.
Kick-off for Dinamo Zagreb vs. Sheriff Tiraspol is set for 3 p.m. ET at Stadion Maksimir in Zagreb. Dinamo Zagreb is the -300 favorite (risk $300 to win $100) on the 90-minute money line at Caesars Sportsbook, while Sheriff is +650 and a draw would return +320. The latest Dinamo Zagreb vs. Sheriff odds also list the over-under for total goals at 2.5. Wednesday’s match will be streamed live on Paramount+ with their must-have Premium plan .
Paramount+ now has levels of membership so you can watch the UEFA Champions League and much more. The Premium Plan is $9.99 per month and you can watch your local CBS live stream (including plenty of sports like SEC on CBS, NFL on CBS, and the PGA Tour), no ads, on demand and the ability to download episodes for offline viewing. Both plans come with a free week to start, so sign up now here .
How to watch Dinamo Zagreb vs. Sheriff Tiraspol
- Date: Wednesday, Aug. 25
- Time: 3 p.m. ET
- Streaming: Paramount+
Champions League picks for Sheriff Tiraspol vs. Dinamo Zagreb
Before you tune in to Wednesday’s Champions League qualifier, you need to see the UEFA Champions League picks from European soccer insider Martin Green . After working in the sports betting industry for several years, Green became a professional sports writer and handicapper and has covered the game worldwide. Since then, his European soccer picks have been spot-on. Green has generated over $36,000 for $100 bettors since the 2017-18 season, and he has his finger on the pulse of the game all over the globe.
For Dinamo Zagreb vs. Sheriff, Green is backing both teams to score at least one goal for a +100 payout. Sheriff only had 38 percent of the possession in the first leg, but it was able to use swift counterattacking play to parlay that into 19 shots.
Adama M. Traore bookended three second-half Sheriff goals, with Dimitris Kolovos also finding the back of the net, and you can expect Sheriff to implement a similar strategy on Wednesday with Dinamo Zagreb needing to take some big risks with a three-goal deficit to overcome. Dinamo Zagreb has an impressive European pedigree and will be tough to keep off the board at Stadion Maksimir, but their desire to push bodies forward will leave them susceptible to at least one more Sheriff counter for a score.
“Sheriff had the weekend off, so its players should be fresh for the trip to Zagreb,” Green told SportsLine. “Manager Yuriy Vernydub is expected to field a similar team to the one that beat Dinamo Zagreb 3-0 last week. Left-back Keston Julien is out injured, so Fernando Costanza could slot in, but otherwise Sheriff could be unchanged. It may struggle to keep another clean sheet against Dinamo Zagreb, but Sheriff has shown how clinical it is in attack, and it could enjoy several chances to score on the break.”
How to watch, live stream the UEFA Champions League on Paramount+
Now that you know what to pick, get ready to watch the UEFA Champions League. Visit Paramount+ now to see the Champions League, your live local CBS sporting events, some of the world’s top soccer matchups and much more .
- Sao Paulo vs. Flamengo odds, how to watch, live stream: August 6, 2022 Brazilian Serie A predictions, picks
- New York Liberty vs. Los Angeles Sparks how to watch, live stream: WNBA odds, picks for Aug. 2, 2022
- Racing Louisville vs. Washington Spirit how to watch, live stream: August 5, 2022 NWSL picks, predictions
- Watch West Ham vs. Manchester City: How to live stream, TV channel, start time for Sunday Premier League game
- 2022 MLB odds, picks, bets for Thursday, Aug. 4 from proven model: This four-way parlay pays more than 19-1
- UFC Fight Night predictions -- Thiago Santos vs. Jamahal Hill: Fight card, odds, start time, live stream
- UEFA Europa League: How To Watch Napoli Vs Barcelona Live In UK, US, and India
- Premier League odds, picks: Week 1 of the 2022-23 season
- Leicester vs Brentford: Date, live stream, kick-off time, team news for Premier League match
- Newcastle Premier League 2022-23 live stream, how to watch: Eddie Howe key to money infused turnaround
- Everton vs. Chelsea live stream: Premier League prediction, TV channel, how to watch online, time, news, odds
- Crystal Palace vs. Arsenal live stream: Premier League, TV channel, how to watch online, time, news, odds
Dinamo Zagreb vs. Sheriff odds, picks, how to watch, live stream: Aug. 25 UEFA Champions League predictions have 832 words, post on www.cbssports.com at August 24, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.