Hanoi (VNA) – The Vietnam Dairy Products JSC – Vinamilk, the largest dairy company in Vietnam, posted a record high in net revenue of 15.71 trillion VND (682.57 million USD) in the second quarter of 2021, a year-on-year rise of 1.4 percent, according to its financial report.
The figure also rose by 19.2 percent compared to the previous quarter.
The company's after-tax profit exceeded 2.86 trillion VND in the period, a year-on-year decline of 7 percent but up 10 percent against Q1.
It raked in 13.25 trillion VND in net revenue in the domestic market, surging 18.5 percent against the previous quarter.
A report by Kantar WorldPanel showed that Vinamilk maintained its lead as the most-favoured dairy brand in Vietnam in 2020 and ranked first in the sale of fast-moving consumer goods for the fourth consecutive year.
In Q2 2021, the dairy firm launched its Vinamilk Green Farm system in the provinces of Tay Ninh, Quang Ngai and Thanh Hoa.
Its affiliate Moc Chau Milk earned 790 billion VND in net revenue , up 7.6 percent against the same period last year and fulfilling 56 percent of its yearly target.
Vinamilk posted a net revenue of nearly 1.61 trillion VND in exports, a year-on-year increase of 17.2 percent.
The Middle East continues to be its largest export market, along with others of the US and China./.
- Gold price hits record high on new fears for the economy
- Renault posts record loss of 7.3 bln euros as pandemic hits sales
- Coronavirus live updates: Bay Area hospitalizations drop significantly after record high
- UPDATE 2-GCC government debt to surge by record-high $100 bln this year - S&P
- S.Korea's LG Electronics posts double-digit fall in Q2 operating profit
- India posts record fiscal deficit of 6.62 trillion rupees as coronavirus hits economy
- Domestic gold hits a new record high on global uncertainties
- Facebook stock rockets to record high, despite advertiser boycott and never-ending pandemic
- Vinamilk enjoys revenue growth in Q2
- Vinamilk records $670 million in April-June revenue
- Coca-Cola records sparkling Q2 result in China
- Airbus Q2 Earnings Reveal Planemaker Lost Over Half of Revenues to €8.32bn, Cites Impact of COVID-19
Vinamilk posts record high net revenue in Q2 2021 have 333 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 31, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.