PANO – The two Vietnamese frigates, the HQ-011 Dinh Tien Hoang and the HQ-012 Ly Thai To have concluded their visit to Indonesia and PANO would like to introduce some images of their activities in Jakarta taken by PANO’s reporter Ngoc Hung.
- Coronavirus COVID-19 has now reached Indonesia, President Joko Widodo confirms
- Vietnam opposes Indonesia’s use of force on fishers
- Tokyo to Expand Horizons of Its Naval Power With Its Destroyer in S China Sea
- Increase in deployment of Chinese ships in Indian Ocean Region: Admiral Sunil Lanba
- Coronavirus is on the verge of exploding in Indonesia and 240,000 could die
- Guam residents worry after 1,700 sailors are released from coronavirus-hit ship USS Theodore Roosevelt and up to 10 hotels are reserved for the arrival of thousands more, as more than 400 of the crew test positive
- Vietnamese photographers make Top 50 of #Fun2020 contest of Agora Images
- Vietnamese settlement listed among global incredible floating villages
- US Warships Struggle over COVID-19 as China Holds Naval Drills in the Pacific, According to US Media
- USS Roosevelt Sailor Dies After Contracting Coronavirus amid Controversy Over Ship's Outbreak
- Russia Prepares for Naval Drills with China, India, ASEAN
- Coronavirus live updates: Trump ‘may get involved’ over naval captain dismissal
Vietnamese naval ships' visit to Indonesia have 192 words, post on at November 15, 2014. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.