The event was presided over by Chinese Party Secretary General and Present of China Xi Jinping. The Vietnam People's Navy's delegation, led by Naval Chief, Vice Admiral Pham Hoai Nam, attended the event. The Vietnam People's Navy sent two naval ships, Frigates 011 – Dinh Tien Hoang and 015 – Tran Quoc Tuan, to the review.
At 15:00 sharp, the host's Destroyer 117 with General Secretary and President Xi Jinping and senior officials of other countries on board advanced to the review site. The ships, including 18 from 12 participating countries and 32 from the host, formed a line of six nautical miles and moved at a speed of 10 nautical miles per hour and in a distance between each other of 550m.
At 15:18, the destroyer with senior leaders reached the area where the Vietnamese naval ships were assigned to. The naval troops on board the two Vietnamese frigates solemnly saluted the senior leaders while the horns of the ships were blown.
Despite unfavorable weather conditions, the ships attending the fleet review kept the even one-after-another distance and speed and strictly followed international naval protocols with absolute safety.
Translated by Huu Duong
- ‘Deputy Policing’ for the US: Australia’s Costly Naval Expansion Aimed at China
- South China Sea crisis: US tested deadly new weapon DURING Beijing military parade
- Ukrainian warships break Russian de-facto blockade in Azov Sea to create naval base
- South China Sea war: How thousands of soldiers lost their lives in brutal fighting
- Japanese submarine in South China Sea
- DC Think Tank Says China's Third Carrier Can 'Put China in a Very Elite Status'
- Here’s when you can visit amazing Italian sailing ship in Portsmouth
- S. Korea begins naval event without Japan after 'Rising Sun' flag row
- U.S. Revives Navy Fleet To Counter Russian Presence In North Atlantic
- Royal Navy admiral shrugs off fears over massive military exercise by Russia and China
- AFP: US Navy marks return of Cold War-era fleet
- UK and Norway 'sub-hunters' will work together to counter Russian naval threat
Vietnamese naval ships join fleet review in China have 324 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 26, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.