Marking the recent arrival of 10 tonnes of Vietnamese dragon fruit in Australia , the promotion programme is based on community activities. It is set to encourage consumers to keep their receipts to participate in lucky draws; introduce the fruit at selling locations and on media and social networks; and set up booths to invite people to try dragon fruit within the framework of outdoor fairs in Sydney.
A representative of the office said amid new COVID-19 outbreaks, a number of big cities in Australia are applying high-level social distancing measures, causing difficulties for the promotion activities.
However, at a regular exchange of the office which took place virtually on July 22, some import companies and shopping malls in the country showed their interest in the fruit and unveiled that demand for importing it is high.
In 2020, the value Vietnamese dragon fruit export ed to Australia hit a record of 4.18 million USD, up 36 percent on year. The export remained stable in the first half of 2021./.
- Sustainable production sought for dragon fruit
- Berlin and beyond: The floral scent of weight gain
- Brit backpacker, 26, who toiled on Aussie fruit farm for just £1.50 an hour has her visa rejected – because she ‘didn’t earn enough’
- Wineries in Southern Australia bank on German tradition
- Heartbroken mum of Brit backpacker Mia Ayliffe-Chung who was stabbed to death in Australia has paid tribute to her daughter
- Desperate measures gain ground among conservationists
- What is the Alkaline diet, which foods are restricted, is it safe and does it actually work?
- The pros and cons of the Trans-Pacific Partnership pact
- Vietnam and US inching closer together
- May’s new chief Europe negotiator David Davis lays out plans to take us out of EU
- The Global 3000 Forum
- Say hello to University Avenue’s newest restaurants
Vietnamese dragon fruit gains favour in Australia have 333 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 23, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.