A representative of the office said amid new Covid-19 outbreaks, a number of big cities in Australia are applying high-level social distancing measures, causing difficulties for the promotion activities.
However, at a regular exchange of the office which took place virtually on July 22, some import companies and shopping malls in the country showed their interest in the fruit and unveiled that demand for importing it is high.
In 2020, the value Vietnamese dragon fruit exported to Australia hit a record of US$4.18 million, up 36 percent on year. The export remained stable in the first half of 2021.
- Tien Giang develops dragon fruit growing area for export
- Argentina interested in Vietnamese tropical fruits: ambassador
- Foreign market favors Vietnamese agricultural products
- Local fruit and vegetable sector sets export target of US$3.6 billion
- Vietnamese bananas gain a foothold in Japanese market
- Fruit sector seeks to achieve Korean market penetration
- Vietnam, Australia look to beef up agriculture cooperation
- Fruit, vegetable export up 17.4 percent in H1
- Vietnamese goods able to expand presence in UK under trade deal
- Vietnamese goods introduced to Thailand at trade exchange
- Vietnamese lychees sell like hotcakes in Australia
- AEON event promotes Vietnamese products in Japan
Vietnamese dragon fruit gains favor in Australia have 256 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at July 24, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.