Dak Nong (VNA) – Police of the Central Highlands province of Dak Nong on July 30 presented gifts and medical supplies worth 100 million VND (4,300 USD) to help their counterpart in Cambodia's Mondulkiri province fight COVID-19.
The hand-over ceremony was held at a border marker along the Vietnam-Cambodia border in Tuy Duc district.
Colonel Bui Quang Thanh, Director of Dak Nong's Police, suggested the two sides work harder to guarantee security and order along the border, thus tightening the friendship between the two provinces as well as the fine neighbourliness between Vietnam and Cambodia .
Lauding cooperation between the forces of the two provinces over the past time, Thanh expressed his hope that the relationship will be lifted to a new high in the time ahead.
Lieutenant-General Lao Sokha, Director of Mondulkiri's Police, thanked his Vietnamese colleagues for their sentiments and timely, practical support which, he said, serve as a source of encouragement for his staff to full their tasks.
Mondulkiri's police will continue the close coordination with their counterpart in Dak Nong across spheres, contributing to ensuring security and order along the common border, he pledged./.
- Vietnam’s exports to EU surge amidst COVID-19
- Vietnam, India bolster ICT collaboration amidst COVID-19
- Viet Nam, India bolster ICT collaboration amidst COVID-19
- Việt Nam, India bolster ICT collaboration amidst COVID-19
- Car Sales May 2021: Maruti Suzuki Reports Total Sales of 46,555 Units Amidst COVID-19 Lockdown
- Cambodia Backs Vaccinations as COVID-19 Case Load Soars
- Aozora bank (Japanese ) to support the Vietnam Government's COVID-19 vaccine fund
- COVID-19 Pandemic: Tata Motors Extends Warranty And Free Service Period For PV Customers
- Combating the COVID-19 across borders: Japan’s multilateral approach to the global pandemic crisis
- IISER Bhopal Innovators develop a unique ‘Crowd and Mask’ monitoring system to prevent COVID-19 spread
- Testing key to defeating fourth wave of COVID-19: Health Minister
- US to continue assisting Vietnam in accessing COVID-19 vaccines
Vietnamese, Cambodian police enhance ties amidst COVID-19 have 316 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 31, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.