Ho Chi Minh City, currently the country's biggest epidemic hotspot, saw 2,503 cases.
Vietnam so far has recorded 141,122 cases, of which 2,235 are imported.
The number of patients who were given all-clear stood at 35,484.
Vietnam has stepped up its vaccination drive with 407,283 doses delivered on July 30. A total of 5,342,483 COVID-19 doses have been administered in the country so far./.
- Vietnam reports one imported COVID-19 case over last 24 hours
- Vietnam reports four imported COVID-19 cases on December 12
- Vietnam reports 2 imported COVID-19 cases, 1,407 in total
- Vietnam reports another imported COVID-19 case
- Vietnam has no new COVID-19 cases to report on December 16
- First time since April, Dharavi reports no new COVID-19 case
- Coimbatore district reports 117 new COVID-19 cases
- Mumbai’s Dharavi reports no new Covid-19 case for the first time since April
- Singapore reports 5 imported COVID-19 cases
- Pune district reports 501 fresh Covid-19 cases, 11 deaths in 24 hours
- Singapore reports 14 imported COVID-19 cases
- Pune district reports 638 fresh Covid-19 cases, 7 deaths in 24 hours
Vietnam reports additional 4,060 COVID-19 cases on July 31 have 179 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 31, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.