Among 3,987 locally-infected patients in 18 cities and provinces, HCM City accounted for 2,070, Long An (604), Binh Duong (523), Tien Giang (220), Tay Ninh (132), Dong Nai (122), Khanh Hoa (104), Ben Tre (52), Da Nang (36), Dong Thap (29), Vinh Long (25), Vinh Phuc (18), Kien Giang (14), Phu Yen (12), Ba Ria – Vung Tau (8 ), Hau Giang (6), Hanoi (5), Hung Yen (4), Dak Lak (3).
Up to 2,073 cases were found in quarantined or sealed-off areas.
This morning, the southern province of Long An also added 1,288 Covid-19 patients who were detected between July 14-22. With these added patients, the country's total number of confirmed Covid-19 patients this morning reached 5,279. As of 6 am on Saturday, Vietnam had logged a total of 86,957 Covid-19 patients, including up to 84,812 local infections. Since April 27, the country has witnessed 83,242 locally-transmitted patients. Yen Bai, Quang Tri, Tuyen Quang, Thai Nguyen, Dien Bien, Hai Duong, Bac Kan and Quang Ninh have gone through 14 days without detecting any new Covid-19 patients. To date, 15,536 patients have been discharged from hospital. At present, 19 patients are using the Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO) method due to their critical conditions. The country has administered 4.47 million Covid-19 vaccine shots, with 353,601 people having received two doses. Under the Ministry of Health's instructions, private medical facilities nationwide need to prepare the best conditions for the Covid-19 fight. The Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Science and Technology held a meeting on Thursday to review the outcomes of clinical trials of the vaccine, which is produced by Nanogen Pharmaceutical Biotechnology JSC based on recombinant DNA/protein technology. Based on the evaluation, the vaccine may be approved for emergency use.
- Vietnam records 3,898 new Covid-19 cases this morning
- Largest fishing port in central Vietnam shuttered due to COVID-19 cases
- SA records three new COVID-19 cases, sets new testing record
- India records 39,361 COVID-19 cases, 416 deaths in the last 24 hours
- UP Records 25 Fresh Covid-19 Cases, Lowest Single-Day Tally in Over 5 Months
- India records 39,097 COVID-19 cases, 546 deaths in the last 24 hours
- SA records one more COVID-19 case linked to winery cluster
- India records 39,742 COVID-19 cases, 535 deaths in the last 24 hours
- Tokyo logs record 3,177 COVID-19 cases, casting pall over Olympics
- Olympic host Tokyo hits record 2,848 COVID-19 cases, seeks more hospital beds
- Record number of COVID-19 cases reported in Tokyo after Olympics' start
- Cambodia reports daily record of 560 Covid-19 cases, 22 more deaths; Delta variants cases on the rise
Vietnam records additional 3,991 Covid-19 cases on Saturday morning have 393 words, post on dtinews.vn at July 24, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.