According to VABIOTECH , the made-in-Vietnam Sputnik V vaccine will be used in the national immunisation programme after the technology transfer is completed and it goes through quality control by Gamaleya Center, the Russian research institute that develops the Sputnik V vaccine .
To date, Sputnik V has been registered in 68 countries with a total population of over 3.7 billion, which is nearly half of the global population. The data obtained by regulators of a number of countries during the vaccination of people in Mexico, Argentina, Serbia, Bahrain, Hungary, the UAE, and others, demonstrates that Sputnik V is one of the safest and most effective vaccines against the coronavirus .
In Vietnam, Sputnik V got the approval by the Ministry of Health on March 23, 2021./.
- Vietnam to test Covid-19 vaccine on humans
- Thailand races to produce cheaper COVID-19 vaccine, starts trials on monkeys
- Vietnam to test commercial use of 5G networks in October: deputy minister
- Vietnam Covid-19 vaccine to be tested on humans next year
- Vietnam Covid-19 vaccine to complete in October 2021: pharma firm
- Vietnam gets closer to COVID-19 vaccine
- “Made-in-Vietnam” COVID-19 vaccine expected within nine months
- COVID-19 vaccine development ahead of schedule in Vietnam
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia July 1
- Vietnam Covid-19 vaccine provokes ‘high immunogenicity’ in mice
- China Regards COVID-19 Vaccine as ‘Public Good’ While US Sees Valuable Commodity - Journalist
- Self-sufficiency in vaccine supply critical to COVID-19 fight: Deputy PM
Vietnam produces test batch of Sputnik V vaccine have 222 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 22, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.