Ho Chi Minh City, the country’s biggest epidemic hotspot, logged 4,180 new cases; followed by Binh Duong (2,075), Long An (544), Dong Nai (456), Khanh Hoa (335), and Dong Thap (146).
The number of patients given all clear was 3,250, raising the total of recoveries to 38,734.
The treatment sub-committee of the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control announced that there were 145 COVID-19 deaths in six cities and provinces, between July 19 to 30.
At a meeting of the committee on July 31, members proposed the Prime Minister to keep the ongoing social distancing for another 14 days in 19 southern localities.
It was also proposed that in face of the complicated development of COVID-19 , the top priority in the vaccination against the pandemic should be given to the region in order to achieve herd immunity as soon as possible./.
- German investors recognise Vietnam’s efforts in COVID-19 fight
- Hubei reports nearly 15,000 new COVID-19 cases after broadening definition for infections
- Vietnam’s tourist sector could lose US$ 5bln due to Covid-19
- Deputy PM instructs tightening supervision to curb spread of Covid-19
- Imports, exports through Lao Cai border gates surge amid COVID-19
- Malaysia to launch stimulus package amid Covid-19 outbreak
- Vietnam reports 16th case of COVID-19 infection
- Life inside Vietnam’s COVID-19 epicenter
- Fisheries sector grapples with impact of COVID-19
- Localities take COVID-19 prevention measures
- Ho Chi Minh City extends COVID-19 school break through February
- Industrial sector’s growth likely to slow down due to COVID-19
Vietnam logs additional 4,564 COVID-19 cases have 268 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 31, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.