Hanoi (VNS/VNA) — Vietnam is rated one of the 10 emerging markets in the global data centre market , with impressive growth, international standard service delivery capacity, and a large number of organisations and enterprises, research firm ResearchAndMarkets has said.
The Vietnamese data centre market stood at 858 million USD last year and is forecast to grow at a compounded annual growth rate of over 14.64 percent until 2026.
The growth in the Vietnamese data centre market was driven by government projects and initiatives, the report said.
Data protection is a matter of global concern and is becoming an important issue on the agenda of the Vietnamese Government .
The data localisation requirement under the Cybersecurity Law, plus the need for better processing speeds to assist Vietnamese users are the main drivers, which are anticipated to significantly enhance the demand for data centres in the country.
The Vietnamese Government’s inclination toward digitisation has further bolstered the demand for data centres across the country.
Furthermore, the Vietnamese data centre market is driven by the shifting of enterprise data to cloud platforms. This has led to an increase in the adoption of data storage solutions, which in turn is expected to positively influence the growth of the market. Additionally, growing adoption of big data solutions, IoT and cloud-based solutions among others, is expected to propel market growth through 2026./.
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 15 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 29
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 15
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 17 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 18
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 19
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 20 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 21 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 22
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 11
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 13
- Beyond faster connectivity for consumers with 5G
Vietnam in the top 10 emerging markets for global data centres have 290 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 31, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.