Hanoi (VNA) – E-commerce revenue in Vietnam hit 11.8 billion USD in 2020, posting a growth rate of 18 percent.
According to Vietnam E-commerce White book 2021, released by the Vietnam E-Commerce and Digital Economy Agency (IDEA), revenue from e-commerce activities surged in the past five years, from 5 billion USD in 2016 to over 10 billion USD in 2019. Vietnam has continuously recorded the strong growth in terms of the rate of internet users and the number of online shopping users and purchase value. e-commerce platforms. Alternatively, online shoppers buying on forums and social networks reached 33 percent. This was a significant increase from the previous year with 52 percent buying on e-commerce channels and 57 percent on social networks in 2019./.
- English clubs overtake Germans for shirt revenue
- NFL owners, players mull revenue split
- NFL’s ratings, revenue, popularity grow and grow
- Lower-revenue Big 12 schools get paid
- Singapore to host WTA Championship from 2014-18
- LADIES & GENTLEMEN: Meet the TUF 18 Cast
- No deal: US, IOC still lack agreement on revenues
- Income from Beckham’s endorsements up 30 percent
- Beckham’s endorsement income up 30 percent
- Baseball fandom continues to grow
- Revenue split at center of NHL talks
- 18-game NFL sked may end Hall matchup
Vietnam e-commerce revenue grows 18 percent have 187 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 22, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.