Vietnamese citizens aged between 18 and 25, full-time undergraduate students or those who have graduated from college, university, or other institutions of higher learning, who demonstrate strong leadership qualities and potential in their university or place of work, an interest in community service and volunteerism, and have a good command of English, are applicable for the program, said a press release issued by the mission on May 12.
The deadline for application is June 13, 2021.
The YSEALI is a public diplomacy program designed to advance regional strategic goals, break down barriers that separate the next generation of leaders in Southeast Asia, and link those emerging leaders to the US.
The YSEALI Academic Fellowship is an intensive short-term academic program whose purpose is to provide groups of young leaders with a deeper understanding of the US and a particular theme, while simultaneously enhancing their leadership skills. The Fellowship will include a virtual academic residency and an integrated in-person experience approximately two to three weeks in length at a US host institution.
During the academic residency, participants will engage remotely from their home countries in Institute activities including academic sessions, site visits, leadership development exercises, and cultural activities. If conditions allow, participants will travel to the US in Spring 2022 to participate in educational and cultural activities inside and outside of the classroom, lectures and site visits to local communities.
- Last black candidate drops out of Democratic primary race: Former Massachusetts governor quits after getting just 0.4% of votes in New Hampshire
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 12
- Movies on TV this week: Sunday, Feb. 16, 2020: ‘Mr. Smith Goes to Washington’ and more
- Donald Trump dares 'corrupt' Bloomberg News to weigh in on Mike Bloomberg after billionaire boss says he will sell his company if he wins the White House
- Tessa Jowell obituary: the 'people politician'
- Pinkerton: ‘The New Class War’ Exposes the Oligarchs and Their Enablers
- Movies on TV this week: Feb. 23 — 29: ‘Close Encounters of the Third Kind’
- Jimmy Carter Took Me to Sunday School — Literally
- CIA director David Petraeus resigns over 'unacceptable' extramarital affair
- FBI probe of CIA chief David Petraeus's emails led to affair discovery – reports
- ICC appoints panel to select USA Cricket independent directors
- Elizabeth Warren isn’t just a former Harvard professor. She doled out advice for Dr. Phil
US mission to Vietnam seeks candidates for YSEALI Academic Fellowship have 366 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 23, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.