According to the US Embassy in Hanoi, representatives of forty-five accredited US universities and colleges will be available online to chat with interested students and parents about their institutions and programs, the application process, employment opportunities, financial aid procedures, and scholarship opportunities.
The US Mission in Vietnam's EducationUSA advisors will also field questions from the public about the US higher education system.
EducationUSA is a US Department of State-supported network comprised of more than 430 advising centres in over 175 countries and territories.
EducationUSA advisors provide Vietnamese students and parents with accurate, comprehensive, and current information about how to apply to accredited US colleges and universities. All services are free.
The fair will be held from 9am-12pm on Saturday, August 7. Registration can be made at: https://tinyurl.com/EducationUSAVirtualFair2021.
More information about the fair can be found at https://educationusa.state.gov/
- Pandemic slows down placements
- High Street bloodbath continues: John Lewis will close stores and axe staff as Harrods announces 700 jobs losses and Topshop owner Arcadia reveals plans to cut 500 head office jobs as more shoppers go online instead
- 'It's like our future has gone': visual artists facing existential threat post Covid-19
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MAY 30
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 30
- Coronavirus jobs catastrophe: Food retailer Upper Crust confirms plans to lay off 5,000 - half its workforce - as unions call for Government help after Airbus sheds 1,700 people in UK, EasyJet announces 4,500 roles are at risk and Bensons for Beds
- Upper Crust and Caffè Ritazza will cut 5,000 jobs and warns just one FIFTH of outlets will survive into autumn as working from home is blamed for collapse of Britain's lunchtime economy
- Boris pleads with firms to hold off on job cuts 'until times get better' as Sir Philip Green's Arcadia group axes 500 workers, John Lewis plans to close stores and lose staff and Harrods cuts 750 roles as High Street bloodbath gathers pace
- British Airways switches short-haul flights from Gatwick to Heathrow for 'cost efficiencies' during pandemic as Ryanair boss Michael O'Leary warns of 3,500 job cuts, EasyJet plans to cut 4,500 roles and Airbus sheds 1,700 staff
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 29
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 1
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 4
US higher education fair 2021 to be held online have 384 words, post on dtinews.vn at July 30, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.