Authorities in Hanoi’s Long Bien District have just set up 44 barriers using various materials and objects to limit traveling as part of efforts to prevent the spreading of Coronavirus.
A container and some water pipes are being used to lock down a residential area on Tram Street
According to chairman of Long Bien Ward People’s Committee, Nguyen Duc Hung, they have to set up the barriers due to a shortage of staff for Covid-19 checkpoints. “The new outbreak is spreading fast so we are having to temporarily use various objects for the barriers,” the official explained.
A truck is used as a barrier
Blocks of bricks
A man has to return after seeing a barrier
- New York snowstorm: New January record set as 19-inch snowfall pushes city past 1925 mark
- Edited Transcript of ROI.V earnings conference call or presentation 3-Sep-19 8:00pm GMT
- 's Unique Mechanics Take Center Stage In Early Competition
- FIFA 19 vs PES 2019: Which Is Better?
- Edited Transcript of LNDC earnings conference call or presentation 2-Oct-19 3:00pm GMT
- F1 Is Going to Vietnam in 2020 For a Street Circuit Race In Hanoi
- Edited Transcript of KAI earnings conference call or presentation 31-Jul-19 3:00pm GMT
- EXCLUSIVE: Mother of college student who drowned in car set to sue city, Department of Transportation
- Edited Transcript of FOLD earnings conference call or presentation 8-Aug-19 12:30pm GMT
- Windows 10 1903 update nears: Microsoft removes another barrier to its release
- Armed robber in police stand-off near Woodlands Checkpoint gets preventive detention, maximum strokes of the cane
- Edited Transcript of LEN earnings conference call or presentation 2-Oct-19 3:00pm GMT
Unique barriers set up for Covid-19 prevention in Hanoi have 254 words, post on dtinews.vn at July 30, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.