The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales has signed a memorandum of understanding with the Ministry of Finance's Accounting and Auditing Supervisory Department to improve the quality of human resources and accelerate the development of accounting and auditing to facilitate Viet Nam's international integration.
The institute and the ministry's accounting and auditing supervisory department will work hand in hand.
They will consider mapping out a training programme for certification of International financial reporting standards in Viet Nam.
They will periodically organise seminars and conferences to exchange accounting and auditing knowledge, carry out research and share experiences, technical resources and the best practices in accounting and auditing .
Deputy Minister of Finance Ta Anh Tuan said one of the key targets was to adopt international financial reporting standards in Viet Nam to improve the credibility of businesses and create an attractive investment environment and facilitate Viet Nam's global integration.
Britain's ambassador to Viet Nam, Gareth Ward, said the UK was committed to working with Viet Nam to further develop its financial and professional services sector to foster the adoption of the international financial reporting standards.
The ministry and ICAEW have been working together for almost 10 years on occupational development activities. — VNS
- California charter schools facing new oversight under fast track legislation
- Did Basis Charter Schools offer cash for teacher raises as collateral?
- Fourth time's a charm? Standard Chartered fined again for hiding illegal transactions
- Charter schools are a complicated issue for Beto O’Rourke, especially since his wife Amy O’Rourke founded one
- U.S. wasted up to $1 billion on charter schools and still lacks oversight: report
- Ohio charter schools want more tax dollars
- Tennessee school vouchers: Bill Lee unveils education savings account plan
- Lack of accountability for charter schools isn't limited to Arkansas
- Texas charter schools are facing more backlash this year, but could also receive more cash
- Is a cultural institute at SUNY Albany a platform for Chinese propaganda?
- Why Kim will be looking closely at Vietnam
- Charter schools debate looms large in MPS district races
UK chartered accountants institute, finance ministry to improve Vietnam's accounting standards have 360 words, post on bizhub.vn at July 24, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.