Doctor Phan Thi Phung, 55, head of Intensive Care Ward of Can Tho General Hospital, has announced her decision at a hospital’s meeting on Friday.
Doctor Phan Thi Phung
“I will try to stay with the staff of the Intensive Care Ward until the end of the Covid-19 fight. I will continue my work when I can," Phung said.
Doctor Tran Quoc Luan, director of the hospital, said that all people were surprised and felt moved by what Phung said.
Phung and her colleagues at the Intensive Care Ward of Can Tho General Hospital
"She always tries her best to save people from being on the verge of death, helping to inspire her colleagues," Luan added.
Over the past month since the Covid-19 outbreak in the city, Phung has been staying with other staff days and nights to save patients who are in critical conditions.
- Evidence Emerges That Promising Flu Killer Drug Doesn’t Work Well For Some Patients
- Mini-Biographies Help Clinicians Connect With Patients
- Did Your Doctor ‘Ghost’ You? An Employment Contract May Be To Blame
- When Your ‘Regular Doctor’ Could Be Anyone
- Doctor, We Need You in the Writer’s Room, Stat
- Surveillance Medical Officer, Global Fund- Save the Children
- Readers And Tweeters: Are Millennials Killing The Primary Care Doctor?
- Hospitals Check To See If Patients Are Donor-Worthy — Not Their Organs, But Pockets
- Playing with the lives in Johnson & Johnson way, Government authorities failed to provide safety to Indian Patients
- Republicans’ Drive To Tighten Immigration Overlooks Need For Doctors
- Doctors are "pushing vaccines"? Gee, you say that as though that were a bad thing!
- On The Border, Volunteer Doctors Struggle To Provide Stopgap Care To Immigrants
Retired doctor volunteers to continue working to save Covid-19 patients have 299 words, post on dtinews.vn at July 31, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.