Hanoi (VNA) – The Ministry of Health has decided to allocate 63 specialised trucks for COVID-19 vaccine transport, manufactured by Truong Hai Auto Corporation ( THACO ), to seven military regions across the country under the management of the Ministry of National Defence.
The refrigerated trucks will serve the largest-ever vaccination campaign in the country from July 2021 to April 2022, ensuring the quality of vaccines.
THACO has handed over the trucks to Military Regions 1, 3 and 4, and is scheduled to deliver the trucks to the remaining regions from July 23. The trucks are designed to meet all temperature standards, ensuring that vaccines are always kept at a temperature of 2-8 degrees Celsius.
Right in July, the Military Regions will use the trucks to transport COVID-19 vaccines to localities. Meanwhile, storages have been built in the Military Regions to receive the vaccines.
They have also received instructions and training to meet good storage practice (GSP) standards, thus getting ready to undertake the storage and transport of the vaccines from August.
Minister of Health Nguyen Thanh Long said his ministry and relevant ministries and sectors have worked together to set up a new system of storage based on the support of the army.
The vaccines will be kept in warehouses meeting GSP standards that have been jointly constructed by the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of National Defence before sending to vaccination sites in nearby localities, thus ensuring fast and safe delivery, he added./.
- Isuzu holds Truck Fest in Pampanga
- Asean military kits up for wider challenges
- Boko Haram Islamists kill 19 in Nigeria’s northeast
- NPA rebels burn cargo truck in Agusan del Sur
- Civilian woman hurt as NPAs strafed military truck in Albay
- Oil prices can tell you a lot about military spending
- US military evacuates embassy personnel from Yemen
- LTFRB-Northern Mindanao belittles transport strike
- Ukraine rebels seen moving large military convoys
- US forces are ill-equipped to stop illegal drugs and migrants, says a top military official
- Western boycott did not dampen Russia’s military show on Victory Day parade
- Building regional connectivity key to China’s ‘Silk Route’ projects
Refrigerated trucks allocated to Military Regions for COVID-19 vaccine transport have 348 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 23, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.