The 15th National Assembly convened its first session in Hanoi on the morning of July 20, at a time when the country is facing numerous difficulties and challenges from its fourth COVID-19 outbreak.
People around the country have expressed a desire that the leaders of the 2021-2026 tenure take stronger measures to effectively control the pandemic and return life to some semblance of normal.
Vietnam has reported over 105,000 COVID-19 cases since the fourth outbreak began on April 27.
Many localities nationwide have introduced social distancing measures to curb the spread of the virus.
During its session in Hanoi on July 27, the National Assembly mulled over investment policies in the National Target Programme on Sustainable Poverty Reduction and the National Target Programme on New-Style Rural Development for the 2021-2025 period./.
- AFC South 2019: Colts’ Luck is out as Jaguars pin hopes on Foles
- AMD pins hopes on Barcelona chip
- Slammed by phone rivals, Sharp pins hopes on in-car displays
- HTC Pins Hopes on China to Avoid Becoming the Next Nokia
- BlackBerry pins hopes on an Android phone, Priv, as handset losses continue
- BlackBerry pins hopes on an Android phone as handset losses continue
- Northwestern hopes a new era can produce same success
- Eczema Yeast Can Be Killed Off, Raising Hope Of New Treatments
- MLS wrap: Galaxy's playoff hopes take a hit as skid continues
- 7 Things You Should Expect From Your Leaders In 2014
- Pinterest Rolls Out New Search Feature
- The 2 ways Mack started his latest UNC tenure on the right foot
People pin hopes on leaders of new tenure have 238 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 28, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.