According to the Bac Ninh provincial Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control, as of 6 a.m. on May 17, the Covid-19 pandemic has spread to almost all localities of the province with 255 cases, and 28,680 close contacts. Currently, the province has expanded COVID-19 testing in the community, industrial parks and workers’ hostels and quarantined areas.
Representatives of the province thanked the MND and the Military Region 1 (MR1) Command for mobilizing troops to support the province in the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic.
Meanwhile, they also urged the MND to deploy quarantined areas in military units stationed in the areas, and send troops and vehicles to help the province implement quick COVID-19 tests to quickly control the pandemic.
General San hailed the great efforts of the local authorities, armed forces and local people while affirming that the MND would always be ready with both human resources and vehicles to assist the province.
Amid the complicated developments of the COVID-19 pandemic, General San asked the Bac Ninh provincial Military Command and MR1's Military Hospital 110 to make recommendations to the local authorities in pandemic prevention and control and boost dissemination of information about the pandemic in the spirit of "Fighting the pandemic is like fighting an enemy."
The local armed forces should also strictly maintain combat readiness work and ensure safety for the elections of deputies to the 15th National Assembly and the provincial People's Council in the 2021-2026 tenure.
He urged MR1 and the Bac Ninh provincial Military Command to work with relevant units to prepare forces and vehicles as well as campuses for COVID-19 prevention and control as required.
Translated by Minh Anh
- Standard Chartered supports Tecomen’s fight against COVID-19
- Prime Minister visits workers in Bac Ninh province
- African leaders should collaborate to combat COVID-19: Webinar consensus
- Xi offers help to Trump to combat COVID-19
- Beijing Returns to Lockdown After 106 COVID-19 Cases Reported in Recent Days
- COVID-19: No new community infections over 49 days, 92% fully recover
- COVID-19: BSN to develop alternative testing kits
- Covid-19 doubling time improves to 15.4 days: Health Ministry
- Buhari to International Community: Share knowledge from research, science to fight Covid-19
- Dexamethasone: Game-changer in the COVID-19 battle?
- Coronavirus | India to witness COVID-19 peak in mid-November, says ICMR study
- Sacombank signs up to lend to enterprises affected by COVID-19
MND ready to support Bac Ninh province in combating COVID-19 have 377 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 6, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.