Western Fleet Commander of the Royal Malaysian Navy, Vice-Admiral Dato Rusli Bin Ramli officially kick-started the LIMA 2019 sea exercise. He highly appreciated the cooperation between the countries in promoting regional peace and stability, through strengthening mutual understanding and coordination in sea exercises.
“These activities have contributed to demonstrating the countries’ consensus in ensuring regional peace and stability, and become a foundation for each nation to share experience that will bring great benefits to all parties concerned, as well as enhance cooperative relations among countries,” Vice-Admiral Dato Rusli Bin Ramli stressed.
At the opening ceremony, the Western Fleet Commander of the Royal Malaysian Navy also presented gifts to the ships’ captains participating in the exercise.
As planned, the LIMA 2019 sea exercise’s activities will start tomorrow and all participating ships will be divided into three groups. Frigate 012 (Ly Thai To Frigate) of the Vietnam People's Navy will participate in the following contents: checking information and moving to area exercise, capturing aerial photos, maneuvering their forces; and saluting other ships when the exercise ends.
Translated by Lam Anh
- Swimmer Anh Vien to be honoured at 2019 SEA Games closing ceremony
- Naval leg of Indo-Russian tri-service exercise starts in Goa
- Broncos Insider: How Drew Lock’s debut compares to other 2019 1st time starting QBs
- PlayStation State Of Play December 2019: Sony Livestream Start Time
- Kegel Exercises For Men & Women: How To Do, Benefits & Caution
- Vietnam prepared for 'tough' semifinal against Cambodia in SEA Games men’s football
- The 10 Best Comedy Specials of 2019
- Vietnam wins first golds at SEA Games
- Vietnam’s Vingroup motivates SEA Games athletes with lucrative rewards
- Vietnam’s Vingroup motivates SEA Games medalists with lucrative rewards
- Vietnam ranked second in SEA Games medal tally
- Election 2019: Digging into NI parties' manifestos
LIMA 2019 sea exercise started have 280 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 26, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.