At the meeting, Chairman Nguyen Thanh Phong pleasured at the development of strategic partnership relations between Vietnam and Italy during the recent years and he highly appreciated the role of the Italian Consul General in promoting the relationship between two countries, especially between Ho Chi Minh City and Italy in fields of culture and heritage preservation.
The city leader also hoped that Mr. Dante Brandi's successor would concern with promoting the cooperation with HCMC in two fields of economy, trade, science and technology and continuously implement the initiatives and cooperation projects between the European country with HCMC.
Mr. Phong wished that Mr. Dante Brandi would be more and more successful in his new position.
On his part, Mr. Dante Brandi expressed his thankfulness to the Ho Chi Minh City leaders for creating favorable conditions to help him fulfill the tasks during his tenure.
By Minh Chau – Translated by Huyen Huong
- East Ho Chi Minh City development ramps up
- Ho Chi Minh City to tighten safety measures at paid quarantine facilities
- Ho Chi Minh City café encourages customers to recycle
- 8 officers arrested for taking bribes, freeing drug dealers in Ho Chi Minh City
- Hanwha Life Vietnam deepens footprint in Ho Chi Minh City
- HCMC receives 3,000 foreign workers
- Remittances to HCM City merely impacted by COVID-19
- HCM City conference discusses implementation of global compact for migration
- Three healthy people to receive 25 microgram vaccine in first trial phase
- HCM City forum spotlights linkage, investment opportunities for SMEs
- Romania’s National Day celebrated in HCM City
- Dairy firm’s CSR work receives royal approval
Italian Consul General receives Ho Chi Minh City Badge have 309 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at July 29, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.