HCM City (VNA) – The Indian Business Chamber in Vietnam ( Incham ) on July 30 virtually signed a contract with the Viet Gia Medical Equipment JSC on the purchase of an extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO) machine imported from Germany.
The machine will be presented to the Ho Chi Minh City Hospital for Tropical Diseases, with the aim of facilitating the treatment for severe COVID-19 patients in the city.
It will be purchased using the money contributed by the Indian community living and working in HCM City and other southern localities of Vietnam, together with assistance from the Consulate General of India in the southern hub and Incham.
At the signing ceremony, Indian General Consul Madan Mohan Sethi underlined that India and Vietnam have a close-knit traditional friendship and always support each other in times of hardship.
He voiced his hope that the ECMO machine presented by the Indian community will help medical workers and experts cure COVID-19 patients who are in grave conditions, helping to prevent and push back the pandemic in the city./.
- HCM City to be safer by surveillance cameras
- Preschools in HCM City's industrial parks need more support
- World-renowned Italian saxophonist Enzo Favata to join SPYO's concert in HCM City
- China Focus: Online community - new front in China's fight against AIDS
- Trespassers on the rooftops: a secret history of Mexico City's cultural revolutionaries
- Hardline Hindus are pushing the Indian government's agenda on British voters
- City Marks World Aids Day With Multiple Events
- Number of Indian students in UK rises 40%
- Toys for Tyler's Community Birthday Party Benefits Children
- How one community beat the system, and rebuilt their shattered streets
- 'Google go home': the Berlin neighbourhood fighting off a tech giant
- Anekal: Electronic city’s poor cousin fights apathy
Indian community supports HCM City in COVID-19 fight have 292 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 30, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.