In the second quarter alone, its revenue reached 35.4 trillion VND, up 71 percent year-on-year while before-tax profit rose 3.5 fold to over 9.7 trillion VND.
During six months of this year, the group manufactured over 4 million tons of crude steel, up 55 percent yearly. Nearly 4.3 million tons of steel products were sold, marking an annual rise of over 60 percent. Construction steel sales hit 1.8 million tons, up 22 percent, making the group gain the biggest market share of 34.6 percent.
It also produced 1.3 million tons of hot rolled steel sheets, 375,000 tons of steel pipes and around 160,000 tons of galvanized steel.
Despite hike in input material prices, Hoa Phat still maintained its production to meet domestic demand and sold products at prices lower than those in the world.
Its agriculture and real estate development also maintained growth, with Australian beef still gaining the top market share and chicken egg output the highest in the north.
In the near future, Hoa Phat will continue stepping up production of container shells on schedule and complete legal procedures to embark on the Hoa Phat Dung Quat 2 iron and steel complex in early 2022.
- Over-The-Top Video Apps Experience a 67 Percent Drop in Subscribers Within the First Two Months (Report)
- Noble Energy Announces Third Quarter 2018 Results, Including Nearly 30 Percent Year on Year Operating Cash Flow Growth
- Gambling revenue up 4 percent in Ohio, led by MGM's recently acquired Hard Rock Rocksino
- Elanco shares rise 40 percent in first day after $1.5B animal-health IPO
- UPDATE: Elanco shares rise 50 percent in first day after $1.5B animal-health IPO
- Tennessee September Revenues Exceeded Budgeted Estimates
- CHF Solutions, Inc. Announces 42% Revenue Growth for its Third Quarter and Provides Company Update
- CaliberMind Launches 3-in-1 B2B Marketing Analytics and Attribution Suite for Marketers to Grow Revenue Faster, Together
- Anthem boosts forecast after Q3 jump in earnings, revenue
- The First Global 200 Survey Shows a Massive Revenue Gap
- Tough markets hit BlackRock results; shares slump 4 percent
- Mylan sees 4 percent dip in Q3 2018 sales; down 14 percent for North American market
Hoa Phat’s revenue up 67 percent in H1 have 317 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 31, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.