The municipal Department of Health said the vaccination will be carried out at 20 hospitals, alongside 615 commune- and ward-based vaccination sites. The fifth phase is scheduled to complete in two weeks.
During this phase, priority will be given to people with underlying health conditions, those aged above 65, preferential social policy and welfare beneficiaries, the poor, the vulnerable, medical and other frontline workers.
As of July 21 morning, HCM City has reported 39,526 coronavirus cases since the fourth wave hit Vietnam in late April, making it the country's largest hotspot.
More than 3,600 COVID-19 patients have been discharged from hospitals as of July 20, according to the city's Department of Health./.
- Second metro line in HCM City started
- HCM City starts bringing in 2011 early
- HCM City clinics run out of measles vaccine as cases rise
- Measures to control price rises pay off in HCM City
- HCM City Plastic Association proposes 2% lending rate
- Another vaccination centre opened in HCM City
- HCM City to bury power lines
- EVENTS IN HANOI, HCM CITY ON MARCH 1-15
- HCM City targets 10 pct growth in retail sales, export revenue
- HCM City's rural influx causes crisis
- HCM City district clinics to be upgraded into hospitals
- HCM City looks to stem abortions
HCM City to start inoculation of additional 930,000 vaccine doses have 193 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 21, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.