HCM CITY— The HCM City Command on Friday began spraying disinfectant throughout the city, especially in COVID-19 hotspots, for a period of seven days.
Two teams with 16 specialized vehicles will disinfect two districts a day.
The participating forces include 100 soldiers from the City Command, the Chemical Brigade 87 under the Chemical Corps, the Chemical Battalion 38 of Military Region 7, and the local militia.
Colonel Từ Minh Sơn, head of the Chemical Division, Military Region 7, said that military forces would prioritize spraying high-risk areas for seven days.
The army on Friday began spraying disinfectant in Thủ Đức and Bình Chánh Districts.
The disinfectant is Chloramin B mixed with water at the rate of 0.5 per cent, which is safe for humans, according to Sơn.
In June, military forces carried out wide-scale disinfection in Gò Vấp District after the area became a hotspot due to a significant number of COVID-19 cases. VNS
- These Are the Most Dangerous 'very High Risk' Volcanoes in America
- Bay Area company invents robot that paints giant murals on the sides of buildings
- MyoKardia Shares Data from Ongoing Clinical Programs and Details Three New Research Programs at 2018 R&D Day
- Curious about Fort Collins mosquito spray? Here's what to know
- Four more areas in Knox County test positive for West Nile virus
- More Knox County areas test positive for West Nile Virus
- Many people moved into shelter or treatment as Miami cleans out Overtown homeless area
- Nutritional High Enters Into Definitive Agreements to Complete Previously Announced Acquisition of Green Therapeutics in Nevada
- Worst cities to live in 2018: A list of the top one in each state
- Fire risk prompts PG&E to cut power to 42,000 homes in Sierra foothills – even more may go dark
- Hurricane Michael Storm Surge Flooding Map: Risk Levels For Panama City, Lynn Haven, Tallahassee
- Mainly Wet Roads on Election Day
HCM City to spray disinfectant in high-risk COVID areas over next 7 days have 330 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at July 23, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.