According to the VFF Committee of HCM City, over the past time, the city has received great care and timely support from localities and agencies across the country for its COVID-19 prevention and control.
On behalf of the city's leaders, Chairwoman of the VFF Committee of HCM City To Thi Bich Chau expressed her deep thanks for the timely support, especially for the valuable gifts from the authorities and people of Thanh Hoa province.
Upon receiving the donations, the VFF Committee of HCM City will distribute them to quarantine sites, lock-down areas, pandemic-hit people, and anti-COVID-19 forces.
Previously, Thanh Hoa province donated 500 million VND to HCM City's COVID-19 Prevention and Control Fund.
* The same day, Hoang Ngoc Joint Stock Company handed over an ambulance, valued at 750 million VND, to HCM City's 115 Emergency Center to support the city's fight against the COVID-19 pandemic.
The center sent its thanks to the sponsors and the VFF Committee of HCM City for their timely support.
The center considered the gift invaluable encouragement to the medical staff on duty on the front-line, affirming that they will be determined to fulfill all assigned missions.
As reported, since July 1, HCM City's COVID-19 Prevention and Control Fund has received donations from nearly 100 organizations, businesses, and individuals. Particularly, the fund received over 6 million gifts, including medical supplies and equipment, worth over 1,370 billion VND.
Translated by Quynh Oanh
- 2,588 people put into quarantine areas in HCM City for COVID-19 monitoring
- Ho Chi Minh City extends COVID-19 school break through February
- Over 2,500 under home quarantine in Ho Chi Minh City as COVID-19 precaution
- Temporary coronavirus hospital put into operation in HCM City
- New reports of A/H5N6 avian flu outbreak hits Thanh Hoa
- Female nCOV patient in Thanh Hoa discharged from hospital
- COVID-19: Mong Cai completes preparations to resume border trade
- Localities take COVID-19 prevention measures
- Woman in Thanh Hoa recovers from coronavirus
- HCM City targets completion of many transport projects in 2020
- 480 Chinese tourists in Khanh Hoa Province to be taken back home
- Imports, exports through Lao Cai border gates surge amid COVID-19
HCM City receives COVID-19 aid from Thanh Hoa province have 342 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 31, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.