Among the new infections, eight had links to the outbreak at the Hanoi Lung Hospital.
One case was in connection with a pharmacy in Lang Ha street of Dong Da district, while another was linked to a cluster in Hai Ba Trung district.
Two cases were related to Bac Giang province and four with links to a cluster in Tan Mai, Hoang Mai district.
The capital city is now under a two-week social distancing order./.
- Aged 19, born July 1, be parliament’s pal
- Report fails New Zealand fashion retailers on ethical grade
- 'Plant parenthood': Meet the 26-year-old whose collection spans more than 80 plants
- Building firm faces 19 legal actions over schools closed on safety fears
- How genealogy websites are helping police catch cold-case killers decades on
- £1.2bn hole in budget needs filled to bring roads up to standard, audit report reveals
- Sunderland 1-1 Burton Albion report
- Number of people not being paid minimum wage on rise: report
- Report: Companies moving sensitive data to the cloud for better security
- Match report: Derby County 0-0 Stoke City
- 5 mothers sue New York City over mandatory measles vaccine order
- Case of OAP who admitted beating up cancer-stricken partner is adjourned
Hanoi reports 26 new COVID-19 cases on July 29 have 230 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 29, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.