Each set includes five stamps featuring the flags of Vietnam and Fukushima as well as famous landscapes and typical flowers and fruits such as Cau Pagoda – built by Japan in the early 17th century in Vietnam 's Hoi An ancient city, lotus – the national flower of Vietnam, and peach – a famous fruit of Fukushima prefecture.
Priced at 920 JPY (8.37 USD) per set, these stamp sets will be sold at 90 post offices in Fukushima prefecture, two post offices in Tokyo and on the Internet.
On the occasion, Fukushima Mayor presented gifts and expressed his hope Vietnamese athletes will achieve high results at the event./.
- US-UK Security Experts Unite for Olympics
- Conan Exiles' server issues and uninspired crafting make it hard to have fun
- Zeus sets us a series of deadly war games in Arma 3: Apex
- PM hails Japanese experts’ idea for water pollution treatment
- SPOTLIGHT ON SECURITY BYOD Security Is All About Juggling Risks
- EXPERT ADVICE Cloud Security Takes More Than Superficial Teamwork
- SPOTLIGHT ON SECURITY 'Paunch' Arrest Puts Blackhole Hackers on Data Diet
- Review: Civilization V: Brave New World
- All hail the new spam king: India
- Surround Sound Headset Face-Off
- Review: Bloodborne – Near-Perfection Is an Addictive Mix of Pleasure and Pain
- WEEKLY RECAP Cupertino Lifts Gag Order, Frees Its Hostage
Fukushima issues stamp sets to welcome Vietnam’s Olympic delegation have 200 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 23, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.