Da Nang (VNA) – Secretary of the Da Nang Party Committee Nguyen Van Quang has ordered the suspension of sport activities and sea bathing , and closure of hair salons in the central city from 12pm on July 15 due to COVID-19.
Quang also asked relevant agencies to step up contact tracing and testing during a meeting of the Da Nang steering committee on COVID-19 prevention and control on July 14.
The city has logged 47 new COVID-19 cases since July 10, according to Director of the Da Nang Centre for Disease Control Ton That Thanh.
As many as 118 COVID-19 patients are being treated, and 953 people having contact with COVID-19 cases are being under health monitoring in concentrated quarantine or health facilities in the city./.
- Honouring medal “For Culture, Sports and Tourism” for 73 individuals in Da Nang city
- Clipper’s sailing boat model on display in Da Nang
- Da Nang Int’l Marathon offline registration opens
- An Oconomowoc hair salon is hosting a fundraiser for the boy who lost his arm in Christmas Day crash
- Signatures Salon hit by a car again
- Congo-Kinshasa: Government Concerns Over Management of Aid Funds
- Race and sport in Aussie Sin City
- Press digest – October 19
- Ministry of Health temporally suspend circulation of Coca Cola’s products
- South Africa: Dlamini-Zuma Blames Hackers After Tweet Blames DA for North West Chaos
- Six adventure sports in Vietnam attract travelers
- Weekly press digest – October 13-19
Da Nang suspends sport activities, closes hair salons over COVID-19 concerns have 228 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 15, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.