Czech says to donate 250,000 Covid vaccine doses to Vietnam
The Saigon Times
|A military officer is vaccinated against Covid-19. The Czech Republic has announced that it will give Vietnam 250,000 Covid-19 vaccine doses – PHOTO: VNA|
HCMC – Czech Minister of Health Adam Vojtech has announced that his country will donate 2.39 million Covid-19 vaccine doses to Africa, Asia and the Balkan Peninsula by the end of this year, including 250,000 doses to Vietnam.
This is part of the commitments of the European Union's leaders to present 100 million doses to low- and middle-income countries this year, Tuoi Tre Online newspaper reported.
Most of the vaccines will be distributed through the Covax Facility. However, the doses that the Czech Republic will donate to Vietnam will not be provided through the Covax Facility.
According to the Vietnamese Ministry of Foreign Affairs, despite the global shortages of Covid vaccines, Vietnam has secured a total of 150 million doses through donations and purchases.
- Vietnam welcomes ASEAN chair status
- ‘Vietnam Pieta’ statue an apology from S. Korea
- NYC orders mandatory vaccines for some amid measles outbreak
- Sports 28th SEA Games in Singapore a fair-play event Vietnamese doctors trek through forest to vaccinate far-flung villagers
- Sports Runners raise money for pediatric heart surgeries at night marathon in Ho Chi Minh City Simplicity of life in Vietnam
- International cooperation
- Celebrity Drive: Bill Goldberg – TV host, Actor, Former Wrestler
- 2 children and mother taken at gunpoint in Houston found safe
- Police called on Browns fan wildly celebrating trade in yard
- Biogenesis Doctor Runs New "Anti-Aging" Clinic and an NFL Superstar Showed Up on Their Instagram
- Black Lightning season 2, episode 6 recap: Look(er) what’s coming
- Over 8,000 Cars Visit the 18th Annual PPG Syracuse Nationals
Czech says to donate 250,000 Covid vaccine doses to Vietnam have 272 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at July 27, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.