Themed "Ho Chi Minh – A century journey," the exhibition showcased more than 1,000 books, newspapers, and photos focusing on the President's revolutionary career beginning when he was a patriotic student.
The exhibits spotlight Uncle Ho's journey to seek ways for national salvation, his military thought, the Party's and Uncle Ho's leadership over Vietnam's armed forces in the two resistance wars against foreign invaders, and role models in studying and following President Ho Chi Minh's thought, morality, and lifestyle.
The exhibition aimed to raise troops' awareness of President Ho Chi Minh's thought, morality, and lifestyle, contributing to confirming the leading role of the Communist Party of Vietnam and President Ho Chi Minh in the national salvation cause and arousing pride, patriotism, and fostering revolutionary ethics across generations, especially young ones.
Due to the complicated developments of COVID-19, the exhibition will take place virtually until June 15.
Translated by Chung Anh
- Ho Chi Minh Museum–A place to store valuable artifacts about Uncle Ho
- President Ho Chi Minh’s life, revolutionary career and thoughts continue to be promoted overseas
- President Ho Chi Minh’s thought promoted abroad
- President Ho Chi Minh’s 128th birthday marked in India
- The History of Lip-Syncing
- A qualified optimist
- Military doctors urged to continue building strong military medical sector
- Top video game makers from Australia share 15 must-play recommendations
- Baby Peggy obituary
- Datebook: At Candlewood, installations inspired by a desert community
- William Blake's Heavenly Imagination
- Hunger for power: The autobiography of Newton Jibunoh
Book exhibition highlights Uncle Ho’s revolutionary career have 249 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 30, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.