The board reported that since April 27, the province has recorded 5,368 Covid-19 patients in all cities, towns and districts. The patients were found at many companies and areas where many workers are living.
The number of Covid-19 cases in the southern province of Binh Duong is estimated reach around 15,000-20,000 in the coming time
Most of the patients are related to 46 Covid-19 clusters, including up to 42 not yet been brought under control. Binh Duong is now home to 11 Covid-19 treatment facilities which are serving nearly 2,500 patients, including 44 pregnant women, 38 aged over 65 and 94 in worsening conditions. To date, 360 patients in the province have been discharged from hospital, while 13 others have died of the virus. Despite social distancing measures being imposed in the province, the province has continued witnessing a sharp rise in new cases. The province is providing Covid-19 tests for around 1.8 million local residents, using both quick and PCR Real Time methods. The priority is given for workers at companies and those in vulnerable areas. Binh Duong has planned to expand quarantine sites for roughly 50,000 people. Covid-19 treatment sick-beds will also be raised to 5,000. The locality has ensured medical equipment to respond to the pandemic and will ask for the support from the government to improve its Covid-19 testing capacity.
- Smart success in store for Binh Duong
- Binh Duong victorious in AFC Cup’s ASEAN Zonal semi-final first leg
- Binh Duong surpassing FDI attraction targets
- Binh Duong open for investment
- FDI pledges to Vietnam reach US$22.63 billion in first eight months
- Vietnam keeps rate of new HIV cases lower 0.3 percent
- Whitmore’s disease cases in Vietnam on the rise in rainy season
- Binh Tan district leads HCMC in depression for last decade
- Australia's bushfire crisis reaches new terrifying heights as Victoria issues a CODE RED alert and NSW braces for lightning strikes to spark more blazes
- Satellite system helps forecast dengue epidemics in Vietnam
- Going by book helped cops blow lid off case
- Paedophile, 19, is jailed for seven years for grabbing screaming 12-year-old girl in sexually-motivated attack as she walked to school after he was videoed running from the scene
Binh Duong’s Covid-19 cases forecasted to reach 20,000 have 368 words, post on dtinews.vn at July 23, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.