Small grants of up to AU$60,000 are available to NGOs, community groups and other not-for-profit entities to undertake small-scale development projects focusing on the economic empowerment of disadvantaged communities and groups. In the year 2017-18 Hanoi DAP will prioritise higher value projects, and projects which take an innovative approach to a longstanding development challenge. The deadline for submitting applications (online) is Friday 29 September 2017.
DAP in Northern Vietnam is an extremely competitive program. Applications must meet the requirements detailed in the DAP Guidelines, and comply with the requirements in the application form.
Applicants are required to read the Guidelines and fill in the application forms for the Hanoi 2017-18 DAP grants. Applicants can choose to fill in an application form either in Vietnamese or English, at https://dap.smartygrants.com.au/DAPHanoiEnglish2017-18 for English; and https://dap.smartygrants.com.au/DAPHanoiVietnamese2017-18 for Vietnamese.
For queries about DAP or the application process, please contact [email protected] or 024 37740116.
The Australian Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh City administers DAP in the southern provinces, please visit http://hcmc.vietnam.embassy.gov.au for further details.
For further information about Australia's development assistance to Vietnam, please visit http://dfat.gov.au/geo/vietnam/development-assistance/Pages/development-assistance-in-vietnam.aspx
Reported by Linh Chi-Binh Chau
- Australian Government to Replace 457 Visa by March 2018 but Change Already Afoot
- Australian Government Seeks Consultation On Development And Implementation of Digital Economy Strategy
- NALSAR: Admission Notification for Integrated LL.M., Ph.D. Programme 2017-2018
- Pompeo defends Trump's Central America direct aid cuts
- Australian Government Releases Proposal For New And Improved Sandbox
- On 13 February 2017 Australian Government passed Privacy Amendment (Notifiable Data Breaches) Bill 2017
- ISS Announces Results of Its 2017 Policy Application Survey
- Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017-2018
- GLCMUN’18: Round 1 Delegate Applications Open
- 2018 Primary Season: Democrats Shift Left, Republicans All About Trump
- Access To Legal Aid In India : An Unfulfilled Promise ?
- VN leaders welcome Australian House of Representatives Speaker
Australian Government’s Direct Aid Program 2017-2018 applications open have 314 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 29, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.