Small grants of up to AUD 60,000 (USD 47,000) are available to NGOs, community groups and other non-profit organizations to undertake small-scale development projects focusing on the economic empowerment of disadvantaged communities and groups.
In the year 2017-18, Hanoi DAP will prioritize higher value projects and projects which take an innovative approach to a longstanding development challenge.
DAP is a small-grant program funded by Australia's foreign aid budget. It has the flexibility to work with local communities in developing countries on projects that reduce poverty and achieve sustainable development consistent with Australia's national interest.
DAP projects cover a range of sectors, such as education, health, water and sanitation, environmental protection, women's empowerment and gender equality, supporting people with disabilities, economic livelihoods, food security and human rights.
The DAP in Northern Vietnam is an extremely competitive program. Applications must meet the requirements detailed in the DAP guidelines and comply with the requirements in the application form.
The deadline for submitting applications (online) is September 29.
Meanwhile the Australian Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh City will administer DAP in the Southern provinces.
- SHARECARE AND ATLANTA HAWKS HONORED WITH 2017-18 NBA PARTNERSHIP OF THE YEAR AWARD
- Live updates | Xavier opens 2017-18 season vs. Morehead State
- Applications for jobless aid tick down to 238K
- World AIDS Day 2017: Many still not taking advantage of better drug treatment options
- Roundball Rankings: The best of Suburban Milwaukee basketball in 2017-18
- Can Xavier's O'Mara deliver on the lofty expectations in 2017-18?
- Lovett: Cuomo holds private budget briefings with lawmakers instead of sharing 2017-18 spending plan with public first
- Whitnall, Tyler Herro step into high-profile 2017-18 season facing Chicago-area powerhouse in Peoria tournament
- Purdue basketball 2017-18 season overview
- Scandal hangs over college basketball headed in 2017-18
- Iowa wrestling takeaways: Tom Brands is excited about 2017-18 unknowns
- Louisville basketball announces 2017-18 schedule
Application for Australia’s Direct Aid Program 2017-18 opens have 300 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 12, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.