Among the locally-transmitted cases , 2,070 were detected in Ho Chi Minh City, the current largest pandemic hotspot of the country. COVID-19 prevention and control. The ministry has also ordered local departments of health to direct private medical examination and treatment facilities to review and prepare conditions related to human resources, drugs, medical equipment and facilities for the work./.
- Scarlet Fever cases reported in south London
- Scarlet Fever cases reported in south London: here's how many, where and what to look for
- Former Oxfam boss says three sex misconduct cases were reported in 24 hours
- New Mexico keeps over 1000 inmates beyond release dates due to red tape
- Map reveals deadly Aussie flu has spread to almost every part of the UK in last 24 hours
- Who is Julie Bushby? Karen Matthews’ best friend who led the search for Shannon when she disappeared
- New charges brought against man accused of raping and false imprisonment of Spanish student in Dublin
- 'Ulster Rugby will vouch for them': Rape claim student reluctant to report Jackson and Olding, court hears
- Who was Edward Heath, what are the paedophile allegations against him and what as the child abuse inquiry report revealed?
- After Oxfam scandal, French aid group MSF says 24 cases of sex abuse in 2017
- Cricket: Dorset primed for new T20 competition
- REVIEW OF THE YEAR 2017: July and August
Additional 3,991 new COVID-19 cases reported on July 24 morning have 246 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 24, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.