4,564 new cases were announced on Saturday evening. Of these, four were imported and 4,560 were recorded domestically in HCM City (1,677), Binh Duong (1,207), Long An (544), Khanh Hoa (335), Dong Nai (234), Dong Thap (115), Tay Ninh (72), Da Nang (55), Ha Noi (43), Ba Ria – Vung Tau (39), Binh Thuan (37), Phu Yen (30), Dak Lak (21), Binh Dinh (19), Can Tho (17), Hau Giang (17), Binh Phuoc (14), Gia Lai (13), Nghe An (11), Quang Nam (10), Thua Thien – Hue (9), Dak Nong (8 ), Ninh Thuan (5), Thanh Hoa (5), Vinh Phuc (4), Lam Dong (3), Ha Nam (3), Hai Duong (3), Ha Tinh (2), Ninh Binh (2), An Giang (2), Quang Ngai (1), Quang Binh (1), Hai Phong (1), Bac Lieu (1). Of the total domestic cases, 1,072 cases were detected in the community.
145 new deaths were also announced.
- Samoa measles crisis: 100 new cases as anti-vaccination activist charged
- New Order Announce First-Ever U.S. Residency
- Measles death toll hits 70 in Samoa as 112 new cases are diagnosed in a DAY despite massive immunisation drive that saw the entire Pacific nation shut down
- EFL live on Sky Sports: Seven new fixtures announced for New Year
- Tiwai smelter's case for an even playing field
- Samoa measles outbreak: Death toll rises to 70; 112 new cases confirmed
- Nintendo Reveals Surprise Indie Showcase, New Games Announced
- Trump's New Travel Ban Targets Even More Countries, Including North Korea and Venezuela
- Indians Take to the Streets in 'Candle March' Against 'Nirbhaya Rape' Case Repeat
- NYPD Announces Razor Blade Found in Cop's Sandwich Was Result of Accident: "No Malicious Intent"
- Brexit vote on knife-edge as PM Boris Johnson sells deal ahead of Super Saturday
- 'Radicalized' Pensacola gunman visited 9/11 memorial in New York just two days before shooting dead three Navy trainees as it's revealed he had ‘been thinking about this for a long time’
4,564 new cases announced on Saturday evening have 261 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at July 31, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.