Of the new cases, 27 are from Bac Giang, followed by HCMC with 20, Bac Ninh with 15, and Hanoi with one.
The cases in the northern provinces of Bac Giang and Bac Ninh are related to the outbreak in the province's industrial parks.
Among the 20 cases in HCMC, 13 had come into contact with Covid-19 patients, three are related to the cluster that emerged from the Revival Ekklesia Mission, a Christian congregation based in Go Vap District.The sourcesof transmission of the remaining four are still unclear.
The case in Hanoi, that of a three-year-old child, is related to the previously confirmed cases.
On Friday, Vietnam recorded a total of 185 new local cases, two deaths and 96 recoveries.
The total number of recoveries since the start of the pandemic is 3,804. The death toll has risen by 22 in the latest wave, taking the total to 57.
Vietnam was hit by a fourth wave of Covid-19 community transmission on April 27. Since then, infections have been recorded 39 cities and provinces.
- Domestic trade rises 6.1% by value in Q1
- By-election Results 2018 LIVE: Shiv Sena cries foul, seeks re-count at Palghar
- Growing middle class drives car demand in Vietnam
- Filipino singers in Vietnam – P5: The burden of money and competitiveness
- Gangsters terrorize land owners on Vietnam’s Phu Quoc Island
- Domestic Abuse Charges Against These Men Reduced and Then This Happened
- Four Lok Sabha, 10 assembly seats bypoll counting Updates: RLD's Tabassum Hassan wins Kairana LS constituency
- Gov't to Foot Rising Fuel and Electricity Subsidy Bills
- The assassinations of 1968 gave rise to NRA's lobbying power
- Passenger vehicle sales rise by 20 per cent in May
- What’s the big hurry in Vietnam?
- Carabao Cup draw to be held in Vietnam one year after Bangkok farce
Vietnam’s Covid-19 domestic count rises by 63 have 277 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at June 11, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.