They are Assoc. Prof., Dr. Tran Thi Thu Ha of Thai Nguyen University, Assoc. Prof., Dr. Vuong Thi Ngoc Lan from the University of Medicine and Pharmacy in Ho Chi Minh City, and Assoc. Prof., Dr. Le Thi Quynh Mai from the National Institute of Hygiene and Epidemiology (NIHE).
Assoc. Prof., Dr. Pham Tien Son of Da Lat University and Dr. Nguyen Truong Thanh Hieu from Ton Duc Thang University also make onto the list.
This year's list features the achievements of the researchers, innovators and leaders tackling the world's most pressing issues from climate change to COVID-19.
To qualify for the list, honorees must have won a national or international prize in 2020. Alternatively, they must have a significant accomplishment in scientific discovery or leadership that benefits academia or industry.
- Singapore Government Denies China-made USB Fans Contain Espionage Devices
- The Big Read: The not-so-Great Singapore Sale — after 25 years, once-premier shopping event is now left in the dust
- With ports, ships and promises, India unveils plans to play stronger role in Southeast Asia
- Plastic wasteland: Asia’s ocean pollution crisis
- SE Asia Stocks-Vietnam rises over 2 pct, Malaysia extends gains
- Data economy: fast-tracking Singapore’s public sector
- Tightly Guarded, Singapore Battens Down for a Summit
- NUS is back on top as Asia's No. 1 university
- Kim Jong-un Arrives in Singapore Ahead of Summit Meeting With Trump
- How Did Kim Jong-un Get to Singapore? With Some Help From China.
- Unscripted Moments Steal the Show at Trump-Kim Singapore Summit
- Curiousity Diplomacy : North Korea and the rest of Asia
Vietnamese scientists among Asia’s top 100: Singapore magazine have 250 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 8, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.