The southern metropolis registered 30 cases, 29 of whom had come into contact with Covid-19 patients. The source of transmission of the other case is still unclear. Until now, all 22 districts in the city have been infected.
The northern Bac Giang Province recorded 23 cases that are linked to clusters at industrial parks.
Tien Giang Province in the Mekong Delta got 14 cases and the authorities are still looking into their source of infection.
Of the 10 cases in the central Ha Tinh Province, nine had had contact with Covid-19 cases and the cause of infection for the other one is still under investigation.
Bac Ninh Province that borders Bac Giang reported nine cases, with five related to a hotspot at Khac Niem 4 Industrial Park and four linked to a cluster in Thuan Thanh District.
A neighbor of HCMC, Binh Duong Province reported four cases, including two people having had contact with Covid-19 cases. For the other two, the source of transmission is yet to be identified.
Northern Bac Kan Province confirmed one case linked to a hotspot at the Quang Chau IP in Bac Giang. This is the first case that Bac Kan has ever registered since the new Covid-19 wave broke out in Vietnam.
Over six weeks into its fourth wave, which is the most challenging that Vietnam has encountered, the country has recorded 7,424 cases in 40 of its 63 cities and provinces.
Bac Giang is still leading the case count with 4,068 infections, followed by Bac Ninh with 1,352 and HCMC with 819.
- Lawyer held in lieu of $2M bail, accused of shooting his wife in a domestic violence case
- Ferret Autopsy Pending in Minn. Domestic Abuse Case
- Measles Count Rises in NY County at Heart of Outbreak
- Campaigners say domestic violence is on the rise
- Zero Tolerance For Domestic Violence Will Only Make It Worse
- Appeal trial on PVC case: Trịnh Xuân Thanh withdraws appeal
- Vietnam recorded positive economic achievements in Q1
- VN legislator’s visit enhances Vietnam-US Comprehensive Partnership
- China Wants North Korea to Model Its Economy on Singapore or Vietnam
- Disciplinary actions against lawyers who commit acts of domestic violence appear to be on the rise
- Animal Poaching: Vietnam Police Find Over 220 Pounds Of Rhino Horn
- Experimental brain implants studied as opioid deaths rise
Vietnam's domestic Covid case count rises by 91 have 362 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at June 14, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.