73 out of 91 local infections were detected in isolation or lockdown areas.
Most cases in the northern provinces of Bac Giang and Bac Ninh are associated with outbreaks in quarantined areas and industrial parks, while those in other localities are F1 contacts of previously confirmed patients.
Among 30 cases in Ho Chi Minh City, 29 are identified as F1 cases, and one is under epidemiological investigation.
One day earlier, Vietnam recorded a total of 293 domestic COVID-19 cases, including 95 in Ho Chi Minh City, with the majority of fresh cases detected in HCM City Hospital for Tropical Diseases.
The number of recoveries rose to 3,998 after a further 171 coronavirus patients were discharged from hospital after making a full recovery from the virus on June 13, while the number of fatalities now stands at 59.
So far, more than 1,498,320 million people have been vaccinated against COVID-19, mainly frontline workers in the COVID-19 fight, including healthcare workers at local hospitals. Of these, more than 55,260 have received the prescribed two doses.
An additional 43,222 people were inoculated against COVID-19 on June 13 alone in 19 provinces and cities throughout the nation.
The country has recorded a total of 7,423 local cases in 39 cities and provinces in the latest COVID-19 wave beginning from April 27.
It is worth noting that 22 localities have gone at least 14 days without any new COVID-19 case.
- China reports 71 new COVID-19 cases as Delta outbreak hits Nanjing
- China reports 71 new COVID-19 cases as Delta variant outbreak hits Nanjing
- India reports 43K new Covid-19 cases, 640 deaths
- China reports 76 new COVID-19 cases
- China reports 71 new COVID-19 cases
- Ontario reporting 129 new COVID-19 cases and five more deaths
- Ontario reporting 135 new COVID-19 cases and four more deaths
- Ontario reporting 185 new COVID-19 cases and seven more deaths
- Ontario reporting 192 new COVID-19 cases and one more death
- Ontario reporting 158 new COVID-19 cases and four more deaths
- China reports 32 new COVID-19 cases
- Orange County Reports 453 New COVID-19 Cases, Rise In Hospitalizations
Vietnam reports 92 new COVID-19 cases, with 30 detected in HCM City have 301 words, post on vov.vn at June 14, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.