Hanoi (VNA) – Vietnam recorded 82 new cases of COVID-19 in the past six hours to 12pm on June 11, including one imported case that was quarantined right upon arrival in Tay Ninh province, pushing the national count to 9,917.
Of the domestic cases, 45 were found in Bac Giang, 18 in Ho Chi Minh City, nine in Bac Ninh, five in Hanoi, and four in Ha Tinh, the Ministry of Health said.
As of noon on June 11, the number of domestic and imported infection s stood at 8,287 and 1,630, respectively. Of the total, 6,717 were recorded since the fourth wave of COVID-19 hit the country on April 27.
Seventeen provinces have gone through 14 consecutive days without new cases . They are Yen Bai, Quang Ngai, Dong Nai, Nghe An, Quang Ninh, Quang Nam, Quang Tri, Thua Thien-Hue, Dak Lak, Nam Dinh, Hoa Binh, Tuyen Quang, Phu Tho, Son La, Ninh Binh, Thanh Hoa and Hung Yen.
So far, a total of 3,708 patients have been given the all-clear from coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, while the death toll now stands at 55.
Among the active patients, 267 have tested negative for the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 once, 96 twice and 55 thrice.
Currently, 188,678 people who had had close contact with confirmed COVID-19 patients or entered Vietnam from pandemic-hit regions are under quarantine nationwide./.
- Vietnam logs 90 new COVID-19 infections, one more death
- Lowest this year: Delhi reports 89 new COVID-19 cases
- Mumbai reports 521 new COVID-19 cases, 7 deaths; 685 recover
- Dharavi reports two new Covid-19 cases, active cases stand at nine
- 5,249 new COVID-19 infections drive PH active case count to 55,847
- North-central Vietnamese province records four new COVID-19 cases
- 2 new COVID-19 clusters at Bukit Merah View; FairPrice staff at Bukit Merah Central outlet to be tested
- Study Documents Changes In Brain After Covid-19 Infection
- 16 new Covid-19 cases in Singapore, including 13 in community
- What we know so far about new COVID-19 variant found in PH
- 10 new Covid-19 cases reported in S'pore on Oct. 23, all imported
- Japan to ban entry from all countries from Dec. 28, 2020 to curb new Covid-19 strain
Vietnam reports 82 new COVID-19 infections have 326 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 11, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.