They patrolled along the shared borderline section from marker 260 to marker 261. The patrol aimed to boost law enforcement in border areas of each country, contributing to enhancing the solidarity and friendship between the border protection forces of the two countries, thereby building a borderline of peace, friendship, stability, cooperation, and development.
Before the joint patrol, talks took place between the Vietnamese delegation from the Border Guard Command of Vietnamese province of Ha Giang, led by its deputy commanding officer Colonel Nguyen Xuan Hoang and the Chinese delegation from the border management department of Wenshan (Chinese province of Yunnan), led by its head Colonel Chen Wenwu on the friendship bridge at Thanh Thuy International Border Gate.
During the talks, in the spirit of friendship and straightforwardness, the two sides reviewed their achievements in jointly enforcing border management regulations.
They highlighted the good coordination between the two countries' border protection forces in dealing with law-violation cases along the shared border, at border gates and on open paths in a timely manner and in line with each country's laws.
They also highly praised their regular exchange of information about the COVID-19 situation and COVID-19 prevention and control efforts as well as prevention of illegal immigration.
In the coming time, the two sides will continue to direct their affiliates to conduct joint border patrols, enhance border management and control, and further cooperate in crime prevention and control.
They will also lead their affiliated units to increase information dissemination about each country's laws in both Chinese and Vietnamese languages for people living along both sides of the shared borderline.
Translated by Mai Huong
- Vietnam, China boost cooperation in search and collection of martyr’s remains
- India, US consider joint naval patrols in South China Sea
- Vietnam – China fisheries inspection trip arrives at success
- Vietnam, China seek ways to push agriculture trade
- Vietnam, China discuss methods to boost farm exports amid COVID-19
- Vietnam, China coast guards conduct joint patrol
- Vietnam – China fisheries inspection trip concludes
- China, Azerbaijan jointly fight the outbreak
- 'Non-contact' Mekong River joint patrol begins
- Don’t militarise South China Sea: China tells India, US
- Explained: What the South China Sea dispute is all about
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia April 26 (updated hourly)
Vietnam, China boost joint border patrols have 368 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 26, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.