Hanoi (VNA) – Ambassador Dang Dinh Quy , Permanent Representative of Vietnam to the UN, chaired a meeting of the UN Security Council (UNSC)’s Committee on South Sudan (Committee 2206) on June 18, which was held again at the UN headquarters for the first time since February 2020 due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. transitional parliament . South Sudan which is facing many economic difficulties and humanitarian challenges. Committee 2206 , established pursuant to the UNSC's Resolution 2206, is mandated to supervise the implementation of measures of the UNSC to enhance assurance of peace and security in South Sudan. Vietnam assumes the role of chair of the committee in the 2020-2021 tenure./.
- Vietnam chairs review of Master Plan on ASEAN Connectivity 2025
- Party chief chairs meeting of sub-committee on documents
- Vietnam, Indonesia call for peaceful solutions to Abyei issue
- Vietnam backs UN, AU efforts to ensure peace in Africa
- VIETNAM NEWS OCTOBER 22
- VIETNAM NEWS OCTOBER 31
- The message of the US Secretary of State's unplanned visit to Vietnam
- Legislature meet online on 10th sitting’s first working day
- Deputy ministerial-level Vietnam-Laos political consultation held
- Vietnam lauds cooperation between UN, African Union
- VIETNAM NEWS OCTOBER 29
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 27
Vietnam chairs meeting of UNSC Committee on South Sudan have 200 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 19, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.