Among the new cases, 26 were reported in Bac Giang, six in Bac Ninh, four in Dien Bien, two in Hanoi, and one in Da Nang and Thai Nguyen, and four in Tan Trieu facility of the Vietnam National Cancer Hospital (Hospital K).
The figures brought the national tally to 4,764, including 1,473 imported cases. The number of fatalities is currently 38, while 2.687 patents have recovered fully.
A total of 121,010 people who had close contact with COVID-19 patients or arrived from pandemic-hit areas are being quarantined nationwide.
Among active COVID-19 patients, 37 have tested negative for the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 once, 29 twice, and 23 thrice.
As the pandemic has become more complicated, people are advised to strictly follow the Ministry of Health's 5K message: khau trang (facemask), khu khuan (disinfection), khoang cach (distance), khong tu tap (no gathering), and khai bao y te (health declaration).
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia July 9
- Four new coronavirus infections take national total to 245
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 11
- New US coronavirus cases hit record high, south and west worst hit
- Coronavirus UPDATES: Lidos and outdoor theatres open in England from today
Vietnam announces 44 new COVID-19 infections have 185 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 11, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.