At the meeting, the Australian Ambassador affirmed that Australia is a reliable partner of Vietnam.
She highlighted positive outcomes of the Aus4Innovation development assistance program and announced that Australia would increase sponsorship for the first phase of Aus4Innovation with an extra AUD3.5 million until 2022 to support several new program initiatives and prepare for the second phase, expected to be conducted until 2025.
Minister of Science and Technology Huynh Thanh Dat spoke highly of the bilateral cooperation in science and technology, especially achievements resulting from the Vietnam-Australia strategic partnership.
He affirmed that the increase in the sponsorship will help realize Aus4Innovation's initiatives by 2020 and create a firm foundation for the second phase in 2025.
Minister of Science and Technology Huynh Thanh Dat and Australian Ambassador to Vietnam Robyn Mudie promised to promote cooperation in innovation activities and create favorable conditions for the implementation of Aus4Innovaiton program, contributing to the socio-economic development of the two countries.
The AUD10 million ($7.7 million) program is being carried out from 2018 to 2022 to strengthen Vietnam’s innovation system. The program focuses on Digital Foresighting, Science Commercialization Partnerships, Competitive Grants, and Innovation Policy.
Translated by Song Anh
- HCM City seeks innovative startup cooperation with Australia’s Victoria state
- Vietnam-Romania joint committee holds first ministerial-level session
- Illinois Public Higher Education Cooperative (IPHEC) Adopts JAGGAER Contract under E&I Cooperative Agreement
- Vietnam, Cambodia enjoy close-knit relationship
- Tough South China Sea talks ahead as Vietnam seeks to curb China's actions
- Blue Ash honors Vietnam-era Veterans with pinning ceremony
- Bank CEO challenges Des Moines businesses: foster diversity, inclusion
- Minneapolis-based Sleep Number betting big on its 'innovative' NFL partnership
- Joint statement of the 7th EU-South Africa summit
- Kentucky Expecting Ongoing Growth in 2019
- Hanoi sets up early warning and monitoring system for urban weather
- Looking Ahead to Chart Today’s Course: The Future of Work in sub-Saharan Africa
Vietnam and Australia foster innovation cooperation have 299 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 14, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.